Cloud Computing is the execution of cloud services such as storage, data center, servers, analysis, network, software and so many others. It is sold as a service by Indyxa, which handles all cloud maintenance and analysis, in exchange for high performance delivery to companies, who can access their data from any device: PC, notebook, mobile phone or tablet.
The Cloud Assessment service is an in-depth analysis of your IT landscape, which brings relevant data on which applications (or if the entire infrastructure) should be migrated to a cloud architecture.
Agility and capabilities for your business:
- Reduced investment in infrastructure.
- Reduced upgrade and growth costs.
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership.
- Understanding the best cloud scenarios for the organization.
- Justify before the executives the investment and the return.
- Technical and financial justifications.
- Early knowledge of projects and risks.
- Increased maturity in cloud computing solutions and use.
- Choice of the best value provider for your business.
- Assertiveness in the use of cloud solutions.
- Choose the best option for your migration Project.
IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) is a type of cloud service where the company hires the infrastructure (memory, storage, servers, processing) required for the operation and pays for what it uses.
PaaS (Platform as a Service) is another cloud service model where the company hires a platform, or development environment, to create and change any applications without worrying about all infrastructure management.
- Specialists in cloud solutions with certifications and experience in solutions from the main vendors in the market
- Since we are a Cloud Broker, we provide solutions at predictable prices.
- Team of IT architects to specify the best solution for security, performance, scalability and availability.
- We elevate the maturity of our customers' cloud services.
- Our migration projects are managed by a PMO-project management office with PMI-PMP certified professionals.
- Elasticity of the environment - Hire only what is needed - Increase or reduce IT capacity in minutes, without having to acquire IT assets.
- Portability - Migration of your systems to the cloud regardless of the developed technology.
- Security - Secure environments with applied encryption and security protocols. ISO 27001, ISO 27017, among other certifications.
- Operational Efficiency and Time Optimization - Less time to make resources available.
- Reducing costs - Lower cost of ownership (TCO) and smart consumption.
- With an expert team certified in cloud solutions from leading vendors in the market, besides being Cloud Broker, Indyxa is the best option to support you on a journey to the cloud and to advise you on solutions with the best prices.
- Elasticity of the environment, so you will hire just what you need, without having to acquire IT assets.
- Operational Efficiency and Time Optimization: Less time to make resources available.
- Reduced costs: Lower cost of ownership (TCO) and smart consumption.
Private Cloud and Hosting are services that aim to install the company's own IT infrastructure in a unique and secure environment, which guarantees the continuity of its operation. In Colocation, companies own the equipment, but they divide the server costs with the provider, maintaining control over hardware and maintenance.
Capabilities and benefits of our Hosting and Colocation services:
- Complete Migration Project Management
- Physical moving of assets to the recipient data center
- Disaster risk reduction in own data center
- Hosting at providers with TIER III or IV data centers
- Safe distance from the company's production site
- Safety certifications and ISO 27001 and ISO 9001 processes.
- Environments prepared to support the company in disaster recovery
- Monitored environments with 24x7 support
- Specialists in physical infrastructure and facilities 24x7x365
- Fast expandability.
Indyxa's Hosting and Colocation services are performed by a trained and expert team, who performs complete management in the process of migration, physical moving of the assets to the recipient data center, disaster risk reduction in own data center, hosting at providers with TIER III or IV data center, safe distance from the company's production site and quick expansion capacity.
Cloud Backup services serve to provide greater security to your business data. With it, you create a data storage plan as well as restore services.
Cloud Backup is a highly scalable storage solution that protects your data and creates an encrypted copy in a secure and cost-effective way. Designed to support mission critical databases and file systems, this service also enables the recovery of information from your IT systems in emergency cases to reduce costs and improve disaster recovery in the environment.
This layer of security is made on the backup data before it even exits, preventing theft or unauthorized access because the data remains secure both in transit and in cloud storage.
We offer services with SLA - Level of Services - rendered with better standards, security, reliability, processes, and times than traditional models:
- Backup off company website
- TIER III and IV Global Data Center Storage
- Automated process without human intervention
- Scheduled Recovery Routines
- Monitored services 24 x 7x 365
- Daily treatment of incidents
- Programmed growth in resource use
- Complete security with integrated encryption
- Reducing the risks of complexity
- Two validations per year / contract*
- An annual restore at no cost*
- As agreed
Indyxa's Cloud Backup Services are designed to give total security to your IT environment. Therefore, our services have SLA - Service Level Agreement, provided with correct standards, security, reliability and agility. We work to implement a 100% automated process, with programmed routines, security with integrated cryptography, reduction of complexity risks, plus two validations per year of contract * and one annual restoration without cost * (according to signed contract).
DRaaS (Disaster Recovery as a Service) is a cloud service that enhances the security of the IT cloud infrastructure by replicating and controlling it in the event of a disaster, ensuring the availability of the services provided and the integrity of all information.
Cloud Management Support
The support and management of the cloud environment of a company aims at its constant management, analysis and maintenance, to guarantee its operation and to reduce chances of critical failures.